Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *Mellow* | prod. by Mr.nRage (F4F)

Mr.nRage

Gude,

just posted a new beat and wanted to hear your opinion on it. It's some melancholic chill trap.
Any feedback is welcome - what do you like, what do you dislike? What can be improved?
Ofc all feedback will be returned as always. Thank you in advance!

Regards!

i LOVE this dude. fantastic mix, melody, drum patterns; and it all sounds original. i am a HUGE fan of strings on any beat, especially when they're done well, and you've knocked it out of the park here. My one complaint is the little bell-type sound that you have feels slightly stock and out of place, so maybe a different sound selection for that would fit better. the piano, strings, and drums are all 100% fire, and i love this beat.

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rrrrr-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544347/#post50083437

i LOVE this dude. fantastic mix, melody, drum patterns; and it all sounds original. i am a HUGE fan of strings on any beat, especially when they're done well, and you've knocked it out of the park here. My one complaint is the little bell-type sound that you have feels slightly stock and out of place, so maybe a different sound selection for that would fit better. the piano, strings, and drums are all 100% fire, and i love this beat.

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rrrrr-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544347/#post50083437

that melody is sick i agree sir 5 stars all day from me

Ayee, this is dope. I love the strings that you had on here, not enough people use strings in hip-hop. The drums hit hard and sound great but they would sound even better if you pulled some parts out at time, it would add some nice variation and make it even better. This is dope man Imma have to subscribe to you!

Man, this is sooooo smooth. Really can tell you have your stuff down. The melody is really great and dramatic sounding. Love the little yelling vocal samples. The drums are on point and the mix is clean. Nice work.

Back