Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *Amnesia* | (Feed4Feed)

Mr.nRage

Gude,

just released a new project. Leave me your two cents and a link and i will do the same ;-) Thanks in advance for your time and opinion!

Regards

This is a very nice production great chord progressions and melodies and the choice of sound you used to put on them are dope, I like the eerie, chilled & emotional vibe the beat gives off this would be great for a story telling rapper or for a rapper with a singer on the chorus or something. The mix sounds clean and nice drum work I got nothing else to say but very good.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Hard/Trippy Young Thug x 21 Savage x Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

This is super dope! excellent job mixing. levels are good and balanced. Good choice of sounds and drums are nice and punchy. 808 glide is nice too. For some reason, i can hear J cole on the track...Overall, good job! keep at it!

Yo man this is fire, mixed really well... I checked you're other jams on YouTube, and I really dig your style.. I'm a MC/engineer ... And I want to make a song out of this beat and some others you have ... DM me or email me at eightyohms@gmail.com
Check some of my music on soundcloud. I go by 0hms (that's the number zero, not the letter)

Yeah man, Rly nice... link is in my signature but it's a very different style... mine is more barebones oldschool.

best of both worlds.. ambient but also hard trap bass.. sounds good man, not sure if i was a fan of them strings they sound a bit too thin but still.. the beat is solid! Nice instrumentation as the beat progresses. Keep it up. Could you drop me some feedback at all? Thanks!! Playing on My Launchpad

I love this and i love the moving bass, the flow of the track is very clear and the vibe is well defined. I enjoyed the melody although it was a little messy, and could use some more focused instrumentation. I liked the perc here, and overall the beat was pretty solid. good production, and i can imagine a rapper sounding real nice on this. keep it up!

be honest with me here
find me | dragon boy jig | F4F

Back