Meek Mill x Drake Type Instrumental W/Video | HARD emotional Trap | Feedback Returned

Headnod

Hi Futureproducers. Yesterday I made this hard trap banger, and I want to know what you guys think? I immediately started rapping like Meek Mill over this, so I decided to make a little video to it :)

All feedback is returned! So remember to leave your links in your comments so I can return the favor! :)

Have a nice day, - Headnod.

Big fan of the bass choice but its a little muddy at points. Reckon you could also bring out the distorted guitar out a bit more. Also as the song is 4 minutes long, change up the bass melody a bit. Maybe make it slide a bit more. Also reckon adding a sound like a siren could add to the atmosphere so it doesn't sound the same.

Basically the song could have ended at 3:00 as there wasn't enough variation in the sound.

But it's a good beat, drums are good, piano bit is good, fan of the guitar, just needs somebody to rap on it really and a bit more variation on the beat. Good work.

Very nice I can see Meek on this the I dig the electric guitar sounds very nice alongside the keys, the drums/pattern is calm too but I agree with what mangoman said because theres not enough variation the beat should be a lil shorter around 3mins long. But then again if you had a rapper on it you probs won't even notice the repetitiveness and most rap/trap beats are anyway.

Check out my beat.
[F4F] ASAP Rocky x ASAP Ferg x Juicy J Type Beat "IGNORANT"

Yo guys, I'm sorry I'm a bit late since I have been working on some stuff, but all the feedback has been returned, so go check it out ! :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Back