Meek Mill Type Darker Beat 'Black Mask' (Will return all feedback)

Boadie Beats

Looking for some feedback on this, as I'm just really getting into composing my own music rather than sampling everything. Would LOVE some feedback on this. I usually make videos, but I don't know if this one is worth making a video for? Hit me, drop a link, I'll return the favor!!

I like that kick and bass. Organ-like sound is dope, strings also match the vibe well. My least favorite part is the snare and piano. I feel that snare doesn't blend with the beat that well, maybe some reverb or a different sound would improve it. Also, piano feels a bit robotic, I feel that it may benefit from some velocity changes, not of individual notes but of section - just so the drop feel more powerful. I really like the variety of instruments and how they come together to build the piece. Nice work!

Mycelial Cords - Dead Conscience | Kendrick Lamar x Aesop Rock

i like the way youre going with this. But i think it needs a little more bounce.. the hihats are too soft and need more groove. Snare sound doesnt fit the rest of the beat. Improve those thinks and i think you got a pretty solid beat.

leave me some feed: nkgnt beats - orchid

Back