Meek Mill Can Murk This Beat! | F4F!

JJMarfisi

Young, Lavi$h, & Talented
It's been a while but I'm back!

What do you think about this beat I produced?
What do you like?
What do you dislike?
What should I improve?

Feedback for feedback.

(Free!) Meek Mill Type Beat | "Blackout" produced by JJ Marfisi

(Free!) Meek Mill Type Beat | "Blackout" produced by JJ Marfisi

the drums are hard as **** maybe just not the triple kick so often maybe use that snare pattern at the begginning more often to substitute
was reallly diggin the synth at the end maybe have that by itself more often?
all in all i dug it tho man good job

This beat is one of the better beats I've heard on the site. Very clean sounding. The kicks and the snare rolls are dope as ****. Someone commented saying turn the brass down but I actually liked it at its volume. My only advice on the brass would be to layer it more to make it sound more phat. But I produce EDM trap so I may not be the best to give advice on that. I just am always looking to make shit thicker. Really nothing on the track I dislike. Crazy talent man. Could you give my track some feedback?

My track

This beat is one of the better beats I've heard on the site. Very clean sounding. The kicks and the snare rolls are dope as ****. Someone commented saying turn the brass down but I actually liked it at its volume. My only advice on the brass would be to layer it more to make it sound more phat. But I produce EDM trap so I may not be the best to give advice on that. I just am always looking to make shit thicker. Really nothing on the track I dislike. Crazy talent man. Could you give my track some feedback?

My track
Thank you, bro!

Professional like all your stuff. I like the drums a lot and the way the beat comes in. Meek Mill certainly could murder that beat. Keep it up, i'm sure you can have a successful career in producing if you continue doing what you do. Please return the feedback on my latest when you can by leaving a comment thanks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fMnCHNJlt8

Very clean and professional sounding beat, not my type of hip hop, but I can tell when something is well produced and has a decent sound, so props for that. That little scream you use, where is that from? I have heard it in other beats, so just curious. Otherwise technically very well done, mixing and instrumentation is spot on. Cannot really say anything bad, except that fact that this is not my type of beat.

F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dj-shadow-type-piano-hip-hop-beat-f4f-478419/

Back