Meek intro type vibe... F4F ALL DAY! & we'll promo your stuff! :)

sounds dope, liked and subbed. youtube name is khanflict, dont have any vids up though but have a soundcloud if you ever wanted to check my soundcloud lmk. Keep up the good work.

Love the vibe of the whole track!!! The way it built up at the beginning made me feel like I was gettin ready for a heavy weight fight!! DOPE!!!!

Love the beat dude! Also your packaging is great, your youtube page looks very professional. As a criticism I would suggest you pitch that bass synth your using down an octave, it'll give it a little more low end!

Feedback appreciated, I just dropped a full new beat tape!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-tape-summer-madness-539425/#post50063668

Thank you so much! We'll keep it up and consider your adjustments movin forward! Gonna checc out your beat tape today!!!

I like this man
Like the bass line, simple yet effective
Mix sounds good but bass could be a lil tighter, i feel the upper harmonics of the bass are loose
Other than that great beat and great video
the beat at the end sounds CRAZY
Keep it up man

Check me out here - F4f K.Michelle/RickRoss TYPE *SmoothBeat* - Future Producers forums

Wow I really appreciate that feedback and will keep that in mind moving forward with mixes! Thank you so much... Will be checcin your music out today!

Back