Medusa (Will Return ALL FeedBack)

Zakwan Small

Looking for constructive criticism and will return all feedback. If you like what you hear, please drop a like, follow and comment on Sound Cloud. Thanks fam.

This is dope, love the ambient feel. Currently listening on my Macbook speakers but the mix sounds solid on these. Very nice work! Check me out please YouTube

Last edited:
A lot of the time the chiller beats have a hard time keeping my attention, but you sprinkled enough variation throughout to keep me interested. Keep making stuff dude. I'd like to hear what you think about my stuff, check me out. soundcloud.com/syntaxraps

This has that dark romantic feel to it it reminds me of three six mafia's late nite creep bea for some reason im digging it

Very Nice, for a sparse beat it held my attention. I can't knock the mixing. Need to get some vocalist on there.

Thanks for all the Feed Back and support fam. I'll return the love to every single one of you this evening.

Thanks again.

Returning feed. Really nice work on this. I could hear a lot of different artists on here. It has the unique quality of being kind of a chill beat with a more serious tone but not being corny or boring production wise. Dig the panning on the percussion too. My only critique which is personal preference is I'd like to hear more reverb on the snare and hat so they sit a little further back in the mix and sound more part of the beat instead of being over top of everything. Keep it up looking forward to hearing more. You can keep the feed train going if you'd like by checking out my other track here: H.E.R./Drake/SZA type beat - F4F

Back