"Manifested" - Travi$ Scott Type Beat Prod. By KingDrewXlll (Check my Mix)(F4F)

LongLiveTheKing

"Manifested" - Travi$ Scott Type Beat Prod. By KingDrewXlll (Check my Mix)(F4F)

Whats Up bro's looking for feedback on my new track! And as always post your links all feedback, and follows returned!

And while you're at it if you have an extra 3 mins or so some feedback on my mix on this track would be dope (Ive posted it here before but after taking the guys on the forums mixing tips I went back and added some stuff)

Last edited:
Whats Up bro's looking for feedback on my new track! And as always post your links all feedback, and follows returned!

And while you're at it if you have an extra 3 mins or so some feedback on my mix on this track would be dope (Ive posted it here before but after taking the guys on the forums mixing tips I went back and added some stuff)

Broooo. Manifested is that shit yo. Intro really nice - good work with them filters. Piano composition is the shit man! Arrangement is dope, too. I have one main thing to critizise. Add a clap to the main Snare. The Snare sounds good, but it plays more a support role. If you add a clap (only the 2 main hits in a bar) it would sound crazy. Keep in mind, that you added A LOT of reverb to the snare, so the clap should be very dry and mono to overlay the reverb a bit. KEEP IT UP!

Way Up: Mixdown is pretty clean now. Only thing i would have done: Filter the high frequencies on the hats, work with a tiny reverb on seperate fx channel and lower the volume just a bit.

@simesBranxons always on time with the quality feeeeeds! lol I appreciate you fam!

and youre right a clap would really fill in the space well :berzerk:

Last edited:
Nice Beat! I like the dark and majestic vibe.
I agree that another Snare Layer for the 2 main hits in a bar would propably be a little better.
Well done!

Manifested -
It sounds dope and would be better if I had headphones to hear the bass! But still the only thing(literally) is that the main hits aren't as hard as they could be in a track like this.

Just like the rest said, otherwise its a pretty finished track. :D

I'll listen to the other one when I'm back from school so I have time to think about feedback though. Keep at it.

Manifested goes hard af!. dope intro, clean mix. drums are dope. keys are smooth. i think you should layer a clap on your snare. 808s hit hard.
Way Up is fire too. Dope intro. clean mix and arrangement. dope synths. i think your drums overall could me louder. and i would layer a kick over the 808 to make it hit harder. Great job!

Could i get some feed on this new track?

- Sol-RA

All of you are saying the same thing! Consider a layered clap added! I love being able to bounce my work off you guys. I really do appreciate you all. big ups

Yeah man, this is grimey and super hard. Great work getting the atmosphere and emotion to just sound DARK. Nice work on the percussion, the polyrhythms are on point and the piano really compliments everything.

I agree with what was said before, adding a layer to the snare on the backbeat (beats 2 and 4) will make it kind of sit "in your face" more. And I think it might not hurt to pan that hi-hat off to the side a bit and then bring up the level. Then you can use an open hat or crash / ride cymbal panned to the other side with a different pattern to kind of balance the speakers. All that will just make the sound a lot WIDER and BIGGER.

But this is super dope - keep up the great work!

Great job, keep it up!

Please check out my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/new-smooth-beat-lifetime-516732/

Cheers!

i can hear travis on this. this is tuff as hell man. stay workin hard brotha. thanks for that feedback as well.

Nice variation and structure is flawless no doubt . That piano is the bomb to . No complains at all . Keep it up man .

Great mix and I love how you managed to keep so much low end in that piano and have it come out so "not muddy". No real criticism here, keep it up man.

These are Heavy. Like the beginning of some trap classics.
Give this to Gucci, give this to Jeezy and let them do work.
I can definitely hear your ideas on it as well. Travis coul kill these, so could Chainz.
Only thing is that bass could come a lot harder. I hear these beats and i expect it to be able wake the neighbors.
Still dope tho! Keep it up g.

It does have a dark mysterious sound. Personally I found nothing wrong with the mix. Well done in my book

As for the second beat, I feel as if the kick does it really kick/hit through, don't know if it's intentional. Nice productions. Keep it up

It does have a dark mysterious sound. Personally I found nothing wrong with the mix. Well done in my book

As for the second beat, I feel as if the kick does it really kick/hit through, don't know if it's intentional. Nice productions. Keep it up

Thanks bro, def appreciate that. It's always so hard to decipher when some of the critique/feed is legit fact vs opinion. lol I've got soooo many mixed reviews about the mix of both of these tracks.:sigh:

I def agree with your thoughts on the 2nd track tho. Thing is im not sure wtf to do, i've tried. I compressed the kick, eq'd the kick, added distortion to the kick, sidechaining the kick to the 808 (fruity limiter/compressor method) , changed the damn kick sample all together, LAWD somebody help me lol. I end up hearing the kick is maybe a little louder but dynamically it never punches thru like I want it too and like a lot of you suggested. I might have to go back and re-mixdown the kick completely :(((( Got any pro tips?

Last edited:
Back