Made some swedish trap song

Statos

Producer
"Trakten" is swedish slang for the hood. I dont if my mix sounded good. First time that I ever recorded an swedish trap song.

I would have brought up the level on the wide piano type sound a little, same thing with the stab type sound in the chorus, you may have to do some messing with them to get them louder and not smothering other sounds but i think it would be worth it. Something with the vocoder isn't working on the chorus for me. i'm trash at mixing vocals so i'll leave my opinion out on that one. As for the drums the little wood sounding hit is feeling too loud to me, maybe it would sound better if you brought it down then panned the first hit slightly left and the second hit slightly right or some variation of that. Interesting to listen to anyway.

I would have brought up the level on the wide piano type sound a little, same thing with the stab type sound in the chorus, you may have to do some messing with them to get them louder and not smothering other sounds but i think it would be worth it. Something with the vocoder isn't working on the chorus for me. i'm trash at mixing vocals so i'll leave my opinion out on that one. As for the drums the little wood sounding hit is feeling too loud to me, maybe it would sound better if you brought it down then panned the first hit slightly left and the second hit slightly right or some variation of that. Interesting to listen to anyway.

You're right. So I went back, used diffrent pitch correction. I like how it sounded. Plus I master over to an softer sound.

Back