Made a new sampled beat. What do you think? F4F always.

Nice remix, I thought the mixing was balanced pretty well and the vibe of the beat was nice and ambient. I thought the drums sounded like they were overlayered, not sure if it's the sample you're using or what but it seemed just a little too thick and undefined. That's a really nit-picky criticism though, the track itself was really cool and the sample was pretty trippy and ethereal... Overall, really solid beat with a nice groove and arrangement.

Nice remix, I thought the mixing was balanced pretty well and the vibe of the beat was nice and ambient. I thought the drums sounded like they were overlayered, not sure if it's the sample you're using or what but it seemed just a little too thick and undefined. That's a really nit-picky criticism though, the track itself was really cool and the sample was pretty trippy and ethereal... Overall, really solid beat with a nice groove and arrangement.

yeah, I actually put some compression on the drums now and removed some low-end and the rest of the track popped more forward. sounds less "muddy". thanks!

Back