Made a Chill Track With Some Bounce

Stmsck

Another beat making video. Let me know what you guys think! It's definitely something different. Skip to the finished beat 1:50

Yooo this vibe is nice as fuck. Great work my man. Keep killin the keys. I just dropped a new instrumental and would love your feedback. If you really dig it drop a comment or repost!

- Lucciago

Oh god this has Isaiah Rashad vibes all over it with SZA as a chorus maybe? Any TDE member really SIR, Schoolboy, Ab Soul... Regardless I like

The drums have a nice punch to them which is perfect in my opinion. The main melody could use some tweaking in my opinion to make it a little bit more intresting but its dope fosure. Keep at yo!!

ooh I love the vibe that this has. The drums are punchy as fuck, the bass just goes so well, and the sample is perfect for this man. This is so nice bro, I seriously love this. I'm gonna have to listen to it again. Keep this up man, love the funky vibe!

Another beat making video. Let me know what you guys think! It's definitely something different. Skip to the finished beat 1:50

thats dope bro i like the vibe on that one, i think the beggining are a little empty, i wouldve throw somthing in the background or even some delay / reverb to keep it intersting but that just my opinion
other than that this is hot bro i subbed waiting to hear more

Back