Mac Miller The Divine Feminine instrumental [ JAZZ NEO SOUL ] F4F

I played guitar myself thanks! Other instruments from NativeInstruments Kontakt very dope plugin! THank you so much!

EQ like more high and mid partwise? Yea drums are my weakspot eventho Im hugh traphead sry but I be improving! THANKS THO

Nice vibe, great song actually. Guitar melody is quite relaxing and made me have some reflections while listening to it. The quiet part was insane too, i like this kind of stops. Great way it ends, wouldn't change a thing on that if you're comfortable with the drums you used. Dope beat. Could you review this track that i made?

Last edited:
Bro sup! The mood in this song is amazing bro, genial!. The main arpeggio guitar, like someone above said, needs more EQ take away some mid and low freq and find the highs where the lead guitar enters and reduce them. Also try this little tip (maybe it works for you). As you are the one playing here, record two takes of the same arpeggio in the guitar, pan one of them to the left and the other one to the right (max panning). Sync them and adjust the volume. You will see that the guitar opens A LOT in stereo, that will give you space to place the lead guitar in the center. Its really important not using the same take, record the arpeggio two times. Try it then you tell me! Keep it up!.

Cheers!
If you want you can give me some fb too!: https://soundcloud.com/eshillz/perdonhillz

Last edited:
Back