M a k i n g L o f i [EPISODE 2!]

This is really cool and I love the drawings!
The beat is nice it feels like one note in the piano melody is off but it only makes it more smooth=)
Also you rap that is an awesome add!

2 years ago I found out about Ransom badbonez and to day I must say that I listen more to the British scene than the over seas.

Keep em coming!

Thankyou so much for your feedback! Yeah dissonance creates a smoother conclusion because u are resolving tension! Peace

I really like the piano melody. Very nice melody. Really emotional beat with those sparse drums too. Your rap was pretty cool, was not expecting that. Sick video overall!

Jesse Pinkman on the beat, B-TCH! Just kidding. I understand that you are going for uniqueness, and I respect that but I think 3rd bar chord is f-d up for real. The rest of chords is all right, reminds me of Nujabes(yeah I know it's a too corny reference and there are more hip-hop beats with soulful piano but still). It is hard to judge the rest because my brain is now like stubborn donkey after hearing that dissonant chord he's like "get rid of this, kill everybody that involved then rape their midi controllers".

Last edited:
finally someone who shows how to get shit done on da maschine :cool: youre very creative my dude, the beat is so chill and i could have it on repeat the whole day! subbed u on youtube brother!

I like the beat that you put together on this one man. The flow was a little off in the first but was definitely better in the second half after that short break. The content is nice though. I like the story that's going on. I'm not even worried about the flow all that much though, I've heard a lot of your other stuff and I know that you can seriously spit. Keep it up man!

Back