Luwi - stewie [Chill Jazzy Smooth Bass track) [FEED4FEED]

Super chill. I like the swing it's unique. Really like the samples..they work great together. Mixing sounds great as been. quality recording. Don't know what else to say :) Maybe add a bit of variety in the track but other than that it sounds very well done.

Check out my track as well, and let me know what I can do better: Ghost by YATO Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Yo i played it a few times and i actually fuck with this. I like the way the instruments build up, those Hi hats keep the pace on point and those Hits drive the song perfectly. this sounds like something i would rap fast af on. GOOD SHIT!

Diggin the downtempo vibe of this one; super chill and relaxing. Really diggin the vocal mixing with the wide doubling effect, really adds to that spacey chill vibe. Reminds me a bit of Kid Cudi's older stuff when he really had his shit together, like listening to jazz on the moon. The only thing I'd maybe suggest is the vocals seem a few notches too loud to me, but other than that this is some relaxing stuff my dude, nice work.

Hit me back with some feed here:
Sad LoFi beat set to some anime footage

Thanks for the feed!, I checked out a few of your beats bruh, they mostly chill af fr they sound like something i can spit on. My fav rn is Aggressive angels i really love they way the percussion is set up with that angel sample its sooo ill. keep it up and message me ur new releases on soundcloud

eyy man thank you Kid Cudi is amazing so that means a lot and the vocals might be high cuz the bass stands out a lot so i had to match that. This beat is called Sad Lofi but its kindi uplifting to me lol i can def hear myself freestyling to this. This types of beats are def my style maybe we could collab. But anyways i really like kick and snare on this, it sounds like some old Logic shit, like Young Sinatra type of time. This is ill, u should post it on Soundcloud, keep it up.

omg Thank you man!. I heard your jawn too man this shit so real, i love how u telling a story and painting a picture of your environment. the production and mixing are well put together as well. very relate-able track, good shit

Back