Luwi - detour (Chil, jazzy, bassy, storyelling ) [FEED4FEED]

Man, people are sleeping on you, bro. People need to be checking this shit out, for real.

If you ever wanna grab a beat just let me know. I would love to work with you.

thank you so much bro and honestly i aint worried, it will be my time soon.
Send me some of your work imma check it out and leave feedback for sure!

oh dam yo your style of beats are the exact type of beats i like foreal we should work, send me your soundcloud. This is so chill and amazing how u make that on the spot like that. Your production quality is A1! including the video. Im very impressed!

oh dam yo your style of beats are the exact type of beats i like foreal we should work, send me your soundcloud. This is so chill and amazing how u make that on the spot like that. Your production quality is A1! including the video. Im very impressed!

I take a lot of inspiration from Tyler, The Creator's softer material, which is obviously inspired by famous Jazz, Soul, Indie, and Pop musicians/producers. I believe we're around the same age so we both have been listening to the same type of music. I listen to a lot of Stevie Wonder for inspiration on the keys, really been trying to get better at that. Most of the keys you hear on the songs I have now are just from doing rough takes and then going in a fixing the notes where I need them.

I try not to go with the trends because then every producer sounds the same and it gets super boring really quick. You can tell who are really musicians based on most of the comments on these forums, a lot of them don't understand mixing very well and have only listened to trending Hip Hop music instead of having variety in their mixing and craft.

I would love to stay in touch and work on some stuff together. All of my stuff is up for download if you ever wanna grab 'em.

Back