Lupe Fiasco x Jay Z Type Beat - Pressure Pt. 2 Prod. By @DontaBlack330

I can definitely see those two MCs goin in on this track, you definitely captured their styles well. Especially Lupe with the Orchestral intro, really reminiscent of Kick, Push. I'd personally cut back on the tags, but if that's your style do you man. Overall pretty solid stuff.
Here's my track, any feedback appreciated:https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-trap-dirty-south-etc/my-1st-chop-f4f-533679/

Thanks Bro, preciate the feedback! I wish I could fallback on the voicetags, but too many thieves on YT, they steal my stuff then file copyright claims on me! lol smh

this is hella good!!! haha its unique with the with the fast faced notes. The synth synth is incredible with the laser pulls after the spacey phrase. This is really tight, haha everything is good to say for this beat. I thought the dude died when he tried flying across the gap on his bike too, but nope! haha cool beat man!!

Last edited:
As soon as I saw anime I knew this was gonna be dope haha, really unique style beat here its got its own soul/story to it, to be honest this doesn't need even need a rapper on it, I could vibe to this on its own. Good shit man

I really like this one man! This is def Lupe style captured! Good work and keep it up! Also the visuals were cool!

i think you should have layered a snare under that rim hit to give it more punch in the beginning not just half way through. i think all the synths and instruments going on is cool, mix is good.

Like how you flipped the sample.
More punch on the kick would be nice.
I like tha breaks in the beat.
Very nice.
Keep it up!

I loved the beat it was well put together and the anime vid was a nice touch and a good way to keep people watching. Like one of the other dudes said I would have cut back on the voice tags I know you don't want people to steal it but you also want them to be able to vibe with it as well so just better balance next time thats my only critique

808 got too much bottom in my opinion, I tend to do that most of the times myself and always end up having trouble mixing vocals because of headroom issues (maybe add some distortion on 808s to make them more audible on lower end speakers) it's a matter of preference though, it could be just me lol. But all in all I think the beat is dope and definitely reminds me of Lupe's Food and Liquor work, good job!

This is pretty dope! Good mix & arrangement and awesome use of samples. The drums need some more punch tho, and that cliche producer tag is annoying af...

yoo.. dhans beats here... your beats sound really great bro that laser synth is brilliant.. check my channel too

I wish I could hear Jay spit on this lol... it's dope! Love when you go HAM on that one lead around a minute in... crazy. This is a sick beat.

Thanks for droppin feed, and keep this shit up!!

Peace,

BOD

Back