"LUCiD" melodic beat (F4F)

Appreciate the feed. That track is dope, haunting melody and drums are well mixed and crisp. like the chops you did towards the beginning/end

Super creative track man. If the drums didn't hit so hard it could easily be like an old school 80s track think Nucleus - Jam On It. I like the bells. The drum pattern's pretty unique too. Nice stuff man

Ye this needs more high mids and high frequencies. The track is original so that's a big plus. Drums sound simple, but got nice rolls here and there nd the cowbell kinda sound. Keep developing this shit man it can become something really interesting. Has a clubby vibe but w a much darker tone.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-cloud-ep-nightlife-ep-prod-blind-f4f-526609/

Thanks alot fam, I'll work on my mixing and see where it takes me. Checked out some of your stuff, End Me is ill

This is nice, needs a lil high ends tho.

I can see that you're just trying things out, bro, just keep going, you'll surely get it right

The first part sounds to me there's something off beat that i can't say what it is. But the second part i enjoyed most, sounds good to me. Closed hi-hat is good, clap match's, all the elements fits well on it's overall. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Back