Love - Meursault

i like what you did, its def different. my fav part was the guitar riff that shxt sick!! only thing imo i would have went with a thumpier kick or eq'd it diff. it feels flat to me and the sample volume wise could come down a little in the mix. but nice production either way.

heres my thread for feed when you get a sec thanks

Would call an incendiary beginning. Great guitar play, nice singing cut. Cool kick&clap combination but would choose another noise for the first one. Hope to help ya. Nice how it is overall, good styled work! Could you check my tracks? Have all kinds of beats soundcloud.com/cbg-131194

This track is powerfully different. I really like it.. The kick could do with greater umph though, much more low end and the mix could be much tighter, maybe spread the sample across the stereo spectrum to clear out the middle a little bit so the synths and kick have more room to operate... Definitely like that guitar too. Nice work

Dude the guitar is nice af in this. I really like the vocal chops too. Your drums always knock too man. Great progression throughout the track. It felt unique as well.

Someone said it in a prior post but I will have to reiterate. This track is very powerful. The samp is hard as well as the kick. The punch is there bro. I really don't know what else to say. Maybe adding a nice turnaround the drum may give it another element (live feel) but it can certainly stay the way it is and win a crowd over.

Keep up the good work.

I dig it. I'm not sure which DAWs you use, but I'd quantize your drums to add another element to it. The kick is a little to stompy in my opinion, but this is a really cool track, your guitar riffs always add that cool feel to your tracks.

I dig it. I'm not sure which DAWs you use, but I'd quantize your drums to add another element to it. The kick is a little to stompy in my opinion, but this is a really cool track, your guitar riffs always add that cool feel to your tracks.

Thanks, I kinda like stompy kicks, but I know a lot people don't like that. I use Ableton. What exactly do you mean by quantizing drums?

That sample is dope. Nice flip. I like the layers on top of it as well. Guitar is dope. Is that originally played or sampled?

Either way good work.

Always nice to hear something different! Love the drums especially the kick. Beautiful voice sample. Sounds like a piece of music that would be great for for an action scene in a movie but I could definitely see this being a hip hop song, or even a rock song.

https://soundcloud.com/slasnerbeats/lunacy-1 heres mine when you get a chance

Last edited:
Back