Lost tape from the second cosmos (lofi concept soundcloud edition!) - outss

Outss

Whats up! I recently uploaded my 4 song Concept EP to Soundcloud, to fully understand the story go to: www.outssonline.com

Feedback is welcomed and returned! (the whole EP is on the soundcloud page) Peaaace.

@Outss.

Last edited:
very nice track that beat fits your voice perfectly great choice that ep is gonna be great im gonna check it out soon

Be yourself is an really dope track, i like this smooth flavor, nice beat, dope rap and very cool hook, good job man

The first track beat is real smooth just feel like the MC can have a better presence but all in all, i did enjoy listening to it keep it up bruv and thank you for the comments on my beat.

not too bad bro, are you from the UK? i like the dark vibe i get from that first track - thanks for the comment on my thread

OMFG that's amazing! That beat melody is really accurate and you remind me a lot Mac Miller! The mix is clean, that's really important. Dope voice, dope song!

This is really smooth man. I'm digging the hook a lot. That ending on the first track is amazing. Will def check out the rest of the EP

I really like the arrangement on the track. The mix was well done too. I myself need to work on my mixing. The overall vibe and sounds you used most def appealed to my ears. Keep up that good work man!

i really like your flow, i think the beat really matches your voice. i actually cant really find anything i dont like about this

Getting a 'the streets' vibe ...especially from your vocal style.
Love the panning on your voice and how the beat switches up after the chorus...i love surprises like that.
If anything I think the mix could be a little smoother and more levelled (fixed with limiters for example).
Really well done!

Took me a while to get back to you, so sorry on that part
Ill give feedback to the first track since it was the one i listened to

I love the production on this, the way you used your voice to become part of the beat was so smooth, the switch up was pretty interesting too, i liked it

my only gripe is that your voice was a tad too loud for me

good song overall though keep it up

Back