Looking for feedback - new at producing F4F

yoooo the percussion patterns bounce off of each other so well and the transitions are absolutely amazing. the melody is nice, but seems a little off to me because it's like a percussive melody. it's not bad i'm just into like trippy synth sounds. good job though man keep it up.

yo this is really interesting for someone who is just starting out. very cool very unique, id actually love to hear it with the acapella on top (said you made it with stoner acapella. alot of potential here and no critical feedback, just keep making beats and your sound will develop along with your ear for mixing drums and such, knowing what volume to set your drums at seems obvious but is easily the most important and overlooked aspect of mixing, like i said this is a skill that comes with practice and time.

peep my newest beats, and if you have any feedback or criticism all is wlecomed

"yoooo the percussion patterns bounce off of each other so well and the transitions are absolutely amazing. the melody is nice, but seems a little off to me because it's like a percussive melody. it's not bad i'm just into like trippy synth sounds. good job though man keep it up."

I appreciate the feedback man. I usually use synths but i wanted to go in a different direction. Here is another beat i made with synths a little while back, let me know what you think.

Last edited:
"yo this is really interesting for someone who is just starting out. very cool very unique, id actually love to hear it with the acapella on top (said you made it with stoner acapella. alot of potential here and no critical feedback, just keep making beats and your sound will develop along with your ear for mixing drums and such, knowing what volume to set your drums at seems obvious but is easily the most important and overlooked aspect of mixing, like i said this is a skill that comes with practice and time.

peep my newest beats, and if you have any feedback or criticism all is wlecomed"

Thanks for the feedback! Holy crap, i hear your stuff and i'm like i got a long way to go. That Wahwah beat is ridiculous!!! How did you get your kicks and 808 to hit so hard? Not a fan of snares hard panned, that's the only constructive feedback i could give on that beat. I hear sandman and i think, well thats why you call yourself savageboomin. ;). Its got a very obvious metro boomin influence to it. Im loving that shit. You definitely get a follow from me after hearing the first two. Then i get to flame i'm like, OK, this dude is clearly gifted. You are clearly on the trap vibe and i cant even give any constructive criticism, so fire!! Rain is fire too. Ill definitely keep track of your channel.

Last edited:
fuck man thanks haha, yea i know i realized i panned the snare a bit too much on the first track, its really been bugging me. thanks for the feedback. just listened to the beat you just posted, amazing for a begginer man keep it up!

Last edited:
if this is your first beat, then you got serious talent. not talking about the mix for obvious reasons. transitions and drums are really good. melody could be with more variations, but all in all very solid work here!

Hi all, need feedback on a beat i just made. I'm new to making beats, always wanted to since i play a little guitar. Not good with mixing and mastering so please let me know how i did.

https://soundcloud.com/keef-onthebeat/stoner-keefonthebeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La_5OkId2uU

Will leave feedback also.

Thanks!

Great for starting out, you know how to arrange a beat well. Drums and percussion have a cool rhthym here, if those instruments aren't sampled than good job with the melodies. I think a louder snare would help the beat, make it more rapper friendly. Keep going at it man

Check out my new track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

if this is your first beat, then you got serious talent. not talking about the mix for obvious reasons. transitions and drums are really good. melody could be with more variations, but all in all very solid work here!

Thanks i appreciate the FB. Definitely need to work on my mixing.

Great for starting out, you know how to arrange a beat well. Drums and percussion have a cool rhthym here, if those instruments aren't sampled than good job with the melodies. I think a louder snare would help the beat, make it more rapper friendly. Keep going at it man

Check out my new track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

thanks!
I find using samples really hard, going to try and work on that. Thanks for the FB, ill check your stuff out.

Not bad dude.
For a guy how new to it is that very good.
Yeah your mix needs some work.
But the melodies on point.
Nice panning on them perc.
That piano is killer!
Keep it up!
Your on the right way.

Thanks for the feedback on my beat.
Not my type of beat but the production is really good, the snare rolls, the drums etc. Not really sure where you used the acapella, i would pull back a bit on the bass it's overpowering and i would try to swtich it up a bit also.
Overall great job, keep at it!

Thanks for the feedback on my beat.
Not my type of beat but the production is really good, the snare rolls, the drums etc. Not really sure where you used the acapella, i would pull back a bit on the bass it's overpowering and i would try to swtich it up a bit also.
Overall great job, keep at it!

Ay, i appreciate the feedback. Yeah, the bass is too much, ill definitely turn it down in the mix.

Back