Looking for Criticism(all feeds returned today or 12/17)

Finished a sampled-based beat. Tell me one thing you liked and one thing you didn't like and why you didn't like it and/or to how to improve it.

This is for a placement opportunity for a rapper that I have to submit by Monday so I'm looking for quick feedback. Any links you leave I'll hit you back either today or by the end of day tmrw. Thanks

Nice I like the beat reminds me of a Wu-Tang Clan beat the name of the beat suits very well I can hear some hard aggressive lyrics on this. Theres a lot of things I like about this but you said one so I really like the sample choice and sampling, theres nothing I don't like about this beat only thing I would say is the beat is repetitive some more switch ups would be nice.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Night Lovell x Pusha T Type Beat "FAKE FRIENDS"

I like the old-school boom bap vibe this gives, i really like those drums but i don't know about that high pitch "scratching?" you got around 1 min 11 and in other parts of the beat its a little overpowering i think, the beat also could've used a bit more variation. I would just tone down that FX a bit.

I guess with a rapper on it, it would feel less repetitive but i don't know really. Otherwise its golden.

This is dope as hell. I think I agree with the above the mix in the mid range could use a touch up. But as for the repetitive comment man I hate that shit. People fail to realize many of us make beats with intentions of having an artist on them. Fill up the track with too many instruments where do the vocals lay? So id like to compliment you on how you left plenty of room for vocals. I enjoyed this piece man!

Heres my my threadforfeedback when u get a sec thanks!

Last edited:
Back