Long nights, Short days EP F4F

Wow bro all of these seem very different from the last track I gave feedback on, love the soulful vibes you brought here. Love your sample choices and the overall vibes here. Shit's very cohesive but at the same time you want them to a bit more different from each other though to make it interesting to listen all the way through. Great job man !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nger-juice-prod-gotham-f4f-guaranteed-536417/

Love love love this kind of style, could be the intro track to kendricks next album, it would sound godly with some crisp vocals over top. I was hoping that as it progressed the reverb would lessen and the mix would center and have some drums come in with a little switch up in the melody, that would really make this, but if you're unfinished with it I'm sure you know that already. There's an envelope on some sound in there that I love, reminds of a little pink floyd or something if it were a little more ethereal. Keep it up. Check out my stuff if you'd like, this ones a bit older:

Love love love this kind of style, could be the intro track to kendricks next album, it would sound godly with some crisp vocals over top. I was hoping that as it progressed the reverb would lessen and the mix would center and have some drums come in with a little switch up in the melody, that would really make this, but if you're unfinished with it I'm sure you know that already. There's an envelope on some sound in there that I love, reminds of a little pink floyd or something if it were a little more ethereal. Keep it up. Check out my stuff if you'd like, this ones a bit older:

Im feeling that green sunshine track, I see you experiment with a lot of lofi sounds, feel the SC

not really listening through great speakers to critique the mix.. but the beats are pretty unique.. i like the way theyre just raw loops.. however, sort out the overall mastering of the ep.. track 3 was way too quiet compared to 4.. made me jump lol.. Keep it up man.. Rtf? peace https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/outss-live-sessions-ep-2-f4f-536418/

yeah I released half of it for feedback on the overally flow, thought the exact same thing about the transition between 3 and 4
returned the follow on SC

Wow bro all of these seem very different from the last track I gave feedback on, love the soulful vibes you brought here. Love your sample choices and the overall vibes here. Shit's very cohesive but at the same time you want them to a bit more different from each other though to make it interesting to listen all the way through. Great job man !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nger-juice-prod-gotham-f4f-guaranteed-536417/

yeah, too many lanes, been making beats for a long time
i specialize in boom bap, soulful hip hop
I just love synths and laying melodies, that has always been the easiest part for me
now drums and mixing i hate, i know that sounds crazy

Back