Logic Type Beat - "Indica" [F4F]

This beat is obviously smooth as fuck; great job on creating that vibe, for sure. I like the mix of what a song I feel like I'd hear in 1994 and tomorrow while driving on the way to work. Really digging the work you're doing in that vein in particular. Honestly, that's all I have to say. I thought the track was damn near flawless.

Check me out, por favor!

In my opinion the snare could be louder. i hella fw these beats all the mixing on everything is so clean, good job m8

Beats smooth, love the bass in particular. I wouldn't say change much if anything at all. I didn't think the snare was too quiet btw. It's mixed pretty well too. Maybe I'd lowpass that quiet section in the middle or something and get it to rise but that's stylistic.

If you have time, feedback on this please?
The Neptunes type beat: M5 by Mango

This beat is obviously smooth as fuck; great job on creating that vibe, for sure. I like the mix of what a song I feel like I'd hear in 1994 and tomorrow while driving on the way to work. Really digging the work you're doing in that vein in particular. Honestly, that's all I have to say. I thought the track was damn near flawless.

Check me out, por favor!

Thanks for the feedback!

Back