Lofi Soul Adult Swim Bump Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

J-Hershey

Still new to using Maschine in conjunction with the SP404. This is a BUMP so yes its a loop. I would love feedback on the mixing as well the SP fx. All feedback will be returned and always down to trade likes for likes and reposts for reposts. Lets network.

Last edited:
The drums crack nicely and the filtering on the sample is on point. The little dubbed in extra parts worked well. I'm not totally in love with the little stutters though (like at :17). Just not really my thing but I know it's part of the vibe. The other little switch-ups were cool though.

Still new to using Maschine in conjunction with the SP404. This is a BUMP so yes its a loop. I would love feedback on the mixing as well the SP fx. All feedback will be returned and always down to trade likes for likes and reposts for reposts. Lets network.

Good stuff.

I like the highpass you put on the sample. It's a bit like a J Dilla/Madlib beat. Mixing is good, the levels are fine and I like the percussion in particular. The only thing I would take out would be the stutter/phaser you put in like what was said before.

Good stuff though.

Yeah dude this sound sick, I really like the stutters or beat rolls in it. Percussion in it all sounds good sits really well in the mix. I reposted you too, I got you man.

My latest thread is here

This is hypnotizing. Mix is nice. Like what others say, the stutters are really unnecessary. Overall, good beat!

Great. This beat is very tasteful but you do showcase your talents with audio panning and volume control tastefully. Only wish there were less stutters.

The snare is too weak man it sounds like an empty pepsi can being hit by racoon investigating if there is something left. Sample is cool and gives positive vibe and some dreamy feeling. Maybe you can add some filter automation on it if it is not too sheesy for you. And I would add more reverb on samples of voice and some phaser on guitar. But it is your beat and it is good as is.

real nice beat man, great arrangement and great saturation, definitely an adult swim/j dilla type beat. i like most of the effects you apply except for a couple. The parts where you apply a low-pass and then bring it up are cool, but for a couple of those you dont bring the filter back up enough for the sound to stop sounding muffled or trapped if you know what i mean. also the vocal sample at the end has very harsh highs. other than that, this is solid, really high quality. keep it up!

be honest with me here
dragon boy jig | huff n puff | F4F

Back