LOFI.Hiphop (That's the way we roll bro!)

Chrisgalactic

Wasup guys I uploaded this beat to my SC about 2 weeks ago and I wanted to see what you guys think! Its very lofi inspired at least thats what i was trying to go for lol Make sure to drop them links so I can return the feedback. Thank you!!

Sounds very Lofi indeed.. I like the detuned feel. The drums sound very filtered like i would expect in this genre.. not sure if i like the thats the way we roll bro sample lol it works but not sure if i like it.. Keep it up man its good! Rtf? peace No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Sounds very Lofi indeed.. I like the detuned feel. The drums sound very filtered like i would expect in this genre.. not sure if i like the thats the way we roll bro sample lol it works but not sure if i like it.. Keep it up man its good! Rtf? peace No Cake Mix - OUTSS
Ha thanks man! Yeah the sample was from some group from the 2000's that was making crunk/club joints. I actually didn't like it either but felt I should attempt to incorporate it lol Thanks man ill check you out right now.

dope lofi hiphop beat man.. i like the sample chops you did also the vocal chop very dope! keep up the good work!

I like the drums in this. I think the vinyl sound is a bit too harsh. I think there are better vinyl samples that could bring more warmth to the beat. I like the sample as well tho.

I like the drums in this. I think the vinyl sound is a bit too harsh. I think there are better vinyl samples that could bring more warmth to the beat. I like the sample as well tho.

Thanks for checking out yo! What do you mean by their being better samples? Like changing the sample? Thanks again man for listening ill turn down the crackle next time lol

Last edited:
Back