Lofi Hiphop | Chill Hop [F4F]

This sounds interesting, reminds me of the game fallout, dunno why. Its this "old broken radio behind a demolished restauraunt after a nuclear fallout" sound :P

I'll give you a sub and comment on your soundcloud/ if you don't mind returning the favor

Last edited:
I love the wonky groove. Def has apocalyptic feel to it. Sounds like a great interlude. That sax... damn, just heard it as I'm writing. Nice one! I want more! :D

This sounds interesting, reminds me of the game fallout, dunno why. Its this "old broken radio behind a demolished restauraunt after a nuclear fallout" sound :P

I'll give you a sub and comment on your soundcloud/ if you don't mind returning the favor

thanks man...lol fallout :)

I love the wonky groove. Def has apocalyptic feel to it. Sounds like a great interlude. That sax... damn, just heard it as I'm writing. Nice one! I want more! :D

thanks man! will do..lol

Love your beats mellow rascal. Like the dark haze o the track, its like walking through the fog on a winters night with the weight of the world on your shoulders!

A beautiful composition my friend. I'm imagining a detective walking down the streets of Time square, street lamps illuminating the foggy night like dim-lit orbs floating in the sky. He's smoking a cigarette and contemplating the case he's been working on. Of course the scene is in slow-motion, too. I checked out your soundcloud and gave you a follow man, looking forward to more. Here's my latest post if you don't mind giving me some feedback.

[F4F] Wu Tang Clan | Japanese type beat - Last Man Standing [Sub4Sub]

The overall volume is kinda low. This is NICE, you some talent bro. WHen that horn came in i got a turned on.

Keep it up bro.

Return Feedback HERE

Love your beats mellow rascal. Like the dark haze o the track, its like walking through the fog on a winters night with the weight of the world on your shoulders!

thank you man!

Beats so nice. I'm checking out your other compilations out later for sure. Stay-lo man

lol..thanks man!..I'll check you out! yeah stay-Lo :)

A beautiful composition my friend. I'm imagining a detective walking down the streets of Time square, street lamps illuminating the foggy night like dim-lit orbs floating in the sky. He's smoking a
cigarette and contemplating the case he's been working on. Of course the scene is in slow-motion, too. I checked out your soundcloud and gave you a follow man, looking forward to more. Here's my latest post if you don't mind giving me some feedback.

[F4F] Wu Tang Clan | Japanese type beat - Last Man Standing [Sub4Sub]

yo..you have vision..lol...dont worry all will be returned man! :)

The overall volume is kinda low. This is NICE, you some talent bro. WHen that horn came in i got a turned on.

Keep it up bro.

Return Feedback HERE

i gotta work a lil bit on my mix :) thank u for noticing me..lol :)

Really liked this, like you said, super chill.

I was kinda hoping for a bigger kick and more compression, a bit of low end to fill it out. Like the track, the most improvements can be made in the mixing really! Keep at it

Back