Lofi hip hop - Inspired by Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood - F4F

Chrisgalactic

Was up guys! I made this beat because I got inspired by the crazy scene in Full Metal alchemist where one of the state alchemist turns his daughter into a chimera lol if anyone hasn't seen this show I would mos def recommend giving it a chance, its a great show you won't regret it.

Anyway drop your links I would love to check out your work! Thank you for listening.

I really like it especially because you used that epicly emotional scene from FMA to start it. My only gripe is i feel like that piano could be mixed a little better. I like it though. I can see someone spitting some emotional or deep shit to this. Good shit!

Thanks for the feedback homie.

Overall I was feeling the beat. I liked the mix(even though I would've applied some compression to the snare to make it hit a bit a harder). Digging the piano sample and I disagree with the guy above me...I think it sat in the mix pretty well. Wish that this was a full song with three verses and a hook though.

Nice work man!

Yo i was not expecting the beat to make the turn it did from that sample you chose ( Im a fellow FMAB fan). This beat is hard. Tbh i don't really have any critiques. I really feel like i'm watching one of those 24/7 LoFi radio stations on youtube i feel this would fit perfectly. You should actually look into getting this on one of their playlist. The only critique i can think of is i wish it was a tad longer. Great mix. Great beat bros. Some Quality LoFi right here. I also like what you did with the Humble sample. You hit the nail on the head in this one. Btw, is that rain in the background?

return feed here:

(F4F) Competition Beats (F4F)

Last edited:
I really like it especially because you used that epicly emotional scene from FMA to start it. My only gripe is i feel like that piano could be mixed a little better. I like it though. I can see someone spitting some emotional or deep shit to this. Good shit!
Thanks for checking it out! I know that scene haunts me lol How so? Any tips to get the piano to sit better?

Thanks for the feedback homie.

Overall I was feeling the beat. I liked the mix(even though I would've applied some compression to the snare to make it hit a bit a harder). Digging the piano sample and I disagree with the guy above me...I think it sat in the mix pretty well. Wish that this was a full song with three verses and a hook though.

Nice work man!
Thanks man! I appreciate you returning the feedback. I'll keep compressing the snare a bit more what settings do you usually run with ? Thank you I honestly did the best I could with the mix of the piano lol I know I need to structure the beats more like a song instead of just making 1 min beats. Thanks man!

Yo i was not expecting the beat to make the turn it did from that sample you chose ( Im a fellow FMAB fan). This beat is hard. Tbh i don't really have any critiques. I really feel like i'm watching one of those 24/7 LoFi radio stations on youtube i feel this would fit perfectly. You should actually look into getting this on one of their playlist. The only critique i can think of is i wish it was a tad longer. Great mix. Great beat bros. Some Quality LoFi right here. I also like what you did with the Humble sample. You hit the nail on the head in this one. Btw, is that rain in the background?

return feed here:

(F4F) Competition Beats (F4F)

Yeah thats rain lmao super cheesy lofi here haha. Thank you so much bro I appreciate all the feedback returning the feedback right now.

Thanks for the feedback on my post man!

I like the style you are going for, very Nujabes!
The drums need compression as sound a bit flat and the snare needs more of a punch to it, maybe missing some EQ.
The piano sits really nice in the mix!

Keep up the good work!

- DROG Beats

Back