Lofi beat tape ''jointz###" (f4f)

Listened to the first few beats very nice I must say the sound selection creates nice vibes in the beats and I like the use of samples that provide background noise like people chatting in the background, it creates a vibe of chilling in the park with friends playing music with kids in the background playing but as the user above said I think the beats with the vocals the vocals can be turned up a lil but its not a major problem overall dope man.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

Also Joint.4 I love it man seriously! The Sade sample when I heard it, it had me feeling some type of way LOL mad ratings for the flip of that sample man.

Love it, dusty lofi is the best, love the sample chops when the drums kick in. I'd maybe add a lil variation to the snare, maybe some swing or even ghost notes. Really dope work man

Really feeling that first beat on their! That shaker and snare are dope! Nice piano sample. Really like the mixing of the kick with the sample too. Really great vibe.

Okay I just listened to this after a nice wake and bake, this is nice chill to vibe to..nicely mixed too good job

Im not really in to those type of beats, but the mix is really clean, liked the piano melody its catchy and the vocals sits good and balanced on top!

Back