"Location" | (Prod. By Wordplay Metzger) -F4F

Dope video. I subbed to your channel.

GOod intro, feeling this vibe. Not gonna lie, I was ready for, and wanted, the drums to come in after the intro and blow me off my fucking couch. It didn't do that, but the drums are still nice man. I really like this. Cool melody you got here. I maybe would have liked to hear the melody either cut out for a few bars, or progress a liiiittle more. Ok, as I type that, the drums did cut out, creating some space/tension, so good job on that.

Overall, good shit man! My only suggestion was with the melody progression! Keep grinding!

If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my newest beat. If you like what you hear, hit me with a sub back man, I'd really appreciate that! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-feedback-100-9th-wonder-type-style-536435/

Last edited:
Damn bro, keys are nice and haunted, I absolutely love the live drums, they really give it that Maybach feel and are a cool switch up from the trappy drums. 808's are nice and boomy, visuals are dope as well. I would like some more varation though. Left a like and a comment, excited to see what you've got comin next !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

Back