Lo-Fi Chill Trap Beat | *Sober* | Feed4Feed

Mr.nRage

Gude,

this time i wanted to do something a bit different then usual so i put a little lo-fi twist to it. Its pretty repetitive and there is no fancy bassline or other elements, since i wanted to create that "music to study to" kinda feel without much distraction. How you like it? Leave me your two cents and a link and i will do the same ;-)
Thanks for listening!

Sounds dope. Really has that nice lo-fi feel to it and its not too repetitive so good job. I also like those toms or whatever percussions you used.

Vey nice you got the lo-fi chill elements on point you can deffo have this playing in the background at home when your trying to relax I'm not sure about studying because the drums will kinda distract me but the other sounds deffo have the chilled clear mind study vibe, overall I think this is very dope also the mix is clean great work.

It's a quite good song but naming it lo-fi is an overexaggeration. You have lo-fi only on the noise and drums in the bridge. However overall the song is fine.

I feel the 808s are a bit too monotone - I wish they went lower in pitch too. The mixing is mostly fine apart from the hi hats which kind of just flicker without much purpose. Overall, this is a nice chill beat - well done

Feedback on this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

good vibes man, zoned right out reading some shit, forgot i was listening to this, job well done !

i like the melody and the hard-hitting snare, good job on this :)
Thanks man!

It's a quite good song but naming it lo-fi is an overexaggeration. You have lo-fi only on the noise and drums in the bridge. However overall the song is fine.
Thats why i named it lo-fi chill trap and was talking about "putting a lo-fi twist to it" ;-) Thanks for the feed!

I feel the 808s are a bit too monotone - I wish they went lower in pitch too. The mixing is mostly fine apart from the hi hats which kind of just flicker without much purpose. Overall, this is a nice chill beat - well done
Thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it!

i like the mood of the beat. Hihats could be better tho. Add some more variation in your 808.
Like stated above, it was intented to be repetitive. The next one will have more variation in it, promised! Thanks for the feed!

Sounds nice fam, drums are hittin hard also really like the perc you used. The mix is dope nothing much to critique you killed it. Keep up with the good work
Thanks a lot!

good vibes man, zoned right out reading some shit, forgot i was listening to this, job well done !
Mission accomplished! Thank you!

For what you explain structure wise to expect, this beat is dope, and well-mixed, the hi hat could stay or leave with me other than that dope work!
Thanks for the feed and also for actually reading the introduction :-D I really appreciate it!

This is chill. I like the vibe. I feel like the 808 is just a bit loud for this style in my opinion. Not a bad thing, but it can be a little distracting if the purpose is for background study music! nice work!

the vibe on this is really dope. i love the simplicity of the track, all it needs now is vocals =)
Thanks man! It wasn't really intended to have vocals on it, but it would be interesting to see what ppl could get out of it for sure!

This is chill. I like the vibe. I feel like the 808 is just a bit loud for this style in my opinion. Not a bad thing, but it can be a little distracting if the purpose is for background study music! nice work!
Thanks, i truely appreciate the feedback!

yooooo this is nice man! Could hear someone like Joyner Lucas absolutely killing this. The congas/percussion at 0.45 are a great touch, they add quite a lot to the overall beat. The simplicity of the bass coupled with the piano definitely achieve the 'music to study to' vibe you wanted. Dope drums too.

Trying to think of some suggestions for you, and after 3 listens I can't think of anything I'd do differently. Really like this one man, please keep more of this shit coming.

Would love your thoughts on my new song/video:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...will-return-all-feedback-546047/#post50090198

Back