Living a a lie [f4f]

Pretty dope flow. Glued really well.
Though the low end is nearly not apparent which is a big minus for me.
Think the vocal sample fits really nice. Vocals sit pretty well.
Beat is like a jolly bap type joint. Though overall I would say everything that needs work is the beat to have more feeling.
Everything else sounds pretty dang good for your second track. #thumbsup

Good Job!!

I do not relly agree with the comment on the low end. I hear a decent amount of low end in that kick. I think that the balance between the element could use a little work. I feel that the track is leaning a little to much to the left. The vocal could use a little work too. Im not really convinced that the beat and vocal is connected. Some EQ and ambience work might do the job, and maybe some more sparkle?

I went trough your soundcloud. I like it and I'm following you!

Alright homie I will split this into 2 sections for you:

Vocals:
The rapping flow is nice! A bit influenced by current rappers but I feel some uniqueness within the lyrics themselves. I think you would benefit from mixing your flow within the verses, it would make you stand out, especially in beats like this. Veteran rappers are very good at this. But I think you did a gread job! The singing is good! It's better than most rappers haha, but it fits the beat very well.

Production:
The bass should be a bit louder for my tastes, but even I have trouble bringing out my bass line without it overpowering the other aspects of my track, so I can't exactly talk haha. Beat is a bit repetitive after a while, try changing it around by adding different instruments and playing around with the drum progression. The hats are distorted, but I think it fits with the vibe of the track and the lyrics. Very good stuff for a second run man! Keep it up!

Here's my thread. Any feedback would be awesome bro!

It's you bro! I already sent you a message on soundcloud. The vocals are great. Just the perfect amount of reverb. You know how to deliver well. Flow is on point and you really fit on the beat well.

I love that piano sound. The vocals kind of drown it out a little though. That's the only problem I can find with the beat. Also maybe it's just my preference but I prefer my snares a little more snappy.

Return some love here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...work-f4f-instant-feedback-when-online-501464/

The only thing I think this track is missing is a more prominent bass line, It is a cool beat and the instruments work well together.
You've got a real talent, I hope you keep working on beats. It would be good to hear some more of your stuff!
I've been listening to "can't stop" the past few days - it's so dope

some feedback on my new track would be rad: New beat after a long time gone 100% F4F

Back