Live beat experiment 2- f4f

yoo this is dope man! great sample you used with this.. and super dope see you finger drumming!!! Keep it up!

Love the sample flip ! Great set up you got there as well. The little vocal samples really did it for me, kick was nice as well. Didnt really fuck with the snare in the beginning though but the secons snare you used sounded better to me. Loved the variations too, the filters and the reverse sample was too dope, great work man I left a like and a comment.

Damn, this was dope af even without the video! and the fact that you can perform it live like that makes it 10x more impressive, goddamn. I aint got nothing bad to say tbh, great work!

this is very tight! I like this a lot. Makes me wanna hop on the MPD and play something. Live music is soooo much more entertaining. But this actually sounds good without even watching. In the background just vibin' out to this is perfect too. This is what music is supposed to be about! Awesome work.

The main sample is very good and catchy. The drum part sticks very well with the rest. The vocal is cool too. I like the reverse part around 1:45. Nice work dude and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

Love the sampling on this man, the video is just a huge plus as well. I dig everything about this my man, great shit.

Hey thank you! Its just an episode for now but i am planning on making a beat beat of it soon. Most of these are just kits at the moment. I have over 200 but havent had the time to hash them out.

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting a live performance, the beat is sick especially because you do it on the spot!

The sample is dope af!

Great job fam! I really like the chops arrangement. You definitely got some serious skills! Keep up the good work.

Back