"Lint Pockets" Rap Song Vocals + w/ sampled beat F4F

Hey guys, I did the beat and rap on this. Let me know what you think. Peace! Gimme honest feedback, I'll give you honest feedback. :)

I like the beat. It has that lush g-funk sound. When it comes to rap I think it has good moment but you don't sound too comfortable flowing all the time. Mic quality is subpar but it's not really annoying. Overall I think it's a decent track assuming you're still developing own voice and practicing.

Return the feed here:
Mycelial Cords - Depth

Thanks dude. I appreciate the honest feed. Indeed, I still feel I am developing my voice, I'm definitely experimenting with my sound still. Yeah with the flow, I was trying to be really conscious to stay on beat, maybe that came off as me being uncomfortable. Damn, the mic picks everything up! :)

I really like the song, especially the beat and how well it's produced! The flow is nice too, although at times it sounds slightly forced and doesn't sound natural, but that's just a nitpicking critique so I wouldn't worry. The overall mix is good but I do feel the low end falls a bit flat, with the kick drum not punching through the mix as well as it could. Again, that is a nitpicking critique and it all comes down to personal taste at the end of the day. Good work bro, I'm making sure to follow you on soundcloud!

You are slightly off-flow during the first verse. I think you could switch-up the delivery because it's a bit too monotone here. I think your delivery works better during the slower moments o f your raps; when you're rapping fast, your delivery sounds less convincing.

Feedback on this please She's Not Coming Back [F4F]

I like the beat. It has that lush g-funk sound. When it comes to rap I think it has good moment but you don't sound too comfortable flowing all the time. Mic quality is subpar but it's not really annoying. Overall I think it's a decent track assuming you're still developing own voice and practicing.

Return the feed here:
Mycelial Cords - Depth

yea this sounds like sum new age g funk yea the mic quality isnt the best but that will get better with time i see your still working on your craft and your off to a good start keep it up

Man dope vibe man!! I really liked that beat!! Good sample and nice melody dope high strings! And a nice rap style keep the good work on! I have subscribed to your channel would you pls return the favor!!

You are slightly off-flow during the first verse. I think you could switch-up the delivery because it's a bit too monotone here. I think your delivery works better during the slower moments o f your raps; when you're rapping fast, your delivery sounds less convincing.

Feedback on this please She's Not Coming Back [F4F]

thanks man, appreciate the detailed feed. Ok I'll keep that in mind, feed returned

yea this sounds like sum new age g funk yea the mic quality isnt the best but that will get better with time i see your still working on your craft and your off to a good start keep it up

thanks man I'm from Cali so that's what I was goin for lol! Thanks for the feed man

Back