Lilbootycall HarpType Beat || Would love to get feedback on mixing/Soundlevels

Lately I love to experiment with Harp sound, would love to get some feedback, especially on sound levels and mixing.
Drop a link below will return the fav.
:)

Lately I love to experiment with Harp sound, would love to get some feedback, especially on sound levels and mixing.
Drop a link below will return the fav.
:)

Like the harp sound through the song, Reckon you could have gone harder with the bass sound, maybe less compression or a bit more distortion so you get more harmonics coming through. It's a wavy bass with the porta slides though but with a small bit more distortion it would be popping.

Personally I would have added a choir sound in somewhere but that's because I'm a sucker for choir sounds. I really like the snare hit sound with the reverb in particular, although it could be like a dB or 2 quieter or the sample could fade in slightly. Good work overall. Sounds clean.

If you have time take a look at mine.

F4F Fly Away by Mango

Last edited:
Like the harp sound through the song, Reckon you could have gone harder with the bass sound, maybe less compression or a bit more distortion so you get more harmonics coming through. It's a wavy bass with the porta slides though but with a small bit more distortion it would be popping.

Personally I would have added a choir sound in somewhere but that's because I'm a sucker for choir sounds. I really like the snare hit sound with the reverb in particular, although it could be like a dB or 2 quieter or the sample could fade in slightly. Good work overall. Sounds clean.

If you have time take a look at mine.

F4F Fly Away by Mango

Thanks for the advice man, wrote down the pointers. :)

Back