Lil yachty type beat - c l o u d c i t y [Returning feedback]

thx for ur feedback brother!

shit got me hard when those 808 came in, lol! hi hats could be a little louder for my taste. i love the drum pattern, and which sounds u used! picking the right drum samples isnt always easy - but u killed it!!!

This definitely fits the description bro. Nice bounce to it and the mix is real clean. Maybe a little more variation but then again its a catchy melody so I could hear someone hopping on this and taking it to the next level. Nice work overall mang.

Oh yeah, I like it that 808 is savage. I could see yachtyy or some yatchy imiatator lmao, rapping on this excellent job!

I'm not into this type of stuff but this is actually a well produced instrumental,the synths go hard and the bass is grimy,I love it,Dropped a follow so I can hear more of your stuff!

I dig your vibe bro. i really like that synth in the riot beat. Although I feel some of your percs could've been a tad louder. Other than that you got the vision, keep working!

I just released a new instrumental, let me know what you think. like, comment, and repost if you would <3

Back