Thread: Lil uzi vert type beat (unique) NEED FEEDBACK F4F (send me ur work)

Thanks

Lightbulb Lil uzi vert type beat (unique) NEED FEEDBACK F4F (send me ur work)

Sign in to disable this ad

Thanks
    Your snare volume is too low. Turn that baby up! Your main melody pluck sound...i'm just not feeling it. Change the melody. You can even layer it with other sounds to make it sound more full and original sounding. I think once you fix that and improving your mixing, it will sound better overall. Keep at it man!

Can you please leave me feedback on my thread please?
    F4F* Rate my Drake type track "I Need You" *F4F

Thanks
    I agree with ChaChaBeats. In a lot o beats the melody is usually layerd with something else to make it more interesting. To add something of substance I'd recommend two things, learn about polyrhythms and polymeter as well as study other beats. By study I mean copy the melody, drum programming, arrangement and then change one note here and there to see if it still works. Note what all the changes do to the rest etc. I like how you spread the hats and shakers in different channels, sounds nice.

Mycelial Cords - Luxury | Atmosphere x Busdriver Type Beat
    Last edited by Mycelial_Cords; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:45 AM.

Thanks
    Gude,

the beginning sounds a bit thin, but with the start of the second melody on 0:43 it sounds better. Maybe you could use this as the "main loop" and add on to that for the hook / drop. The drums and bassline could use some work too. I like the drum programming itself, but the drums would benefit from eq and compression to give it more energy and drive.

If you got a minute, check out my stuff: Relaxing Chill Trap Beat | *Hollow* | prod. by Mr.nRage

Thanks
    i dont like my snares loud
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaBeats View Post
    Your snare volume is too low. Turn that baby up! Your main melody pluck sound...i'm just not feeling it. Change the melody. You can even layer it with other sounds to make it sound more full and original sounding. I think once you fix that and improving your mixing, it will sound better overall. Keep at it man!

Can you please leave me feedback on my thread please?
    F4F* Rate my Drake type track "I Need You" *F4F

Thread Information