Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat (SUPER FIRE) **F4F**

the eerie space vibes are cool in the beginning. The first kick that comes in kinda distrorts but that may be intentional? The bass line is good but the effects are very good. I like the string melodies later on too. i think it's a tight beat. It's a jumper, gets us on our feet.

the eerie space vibes are cool in the beginning. The first kick that comes in kinda distrorts but that may be intentional? The bass line is good but the effects are very good. I like the string melodies later on too. i think it's a tight beat. It's a jumper, gets us on our feet.

thanks for the fast feedback bro :)

and yeah from 0:06 to 0:18 i purposely pitch shifted the entire beat so the first few kick patterns will sound somewhat distorted - just trying to be different and experimenting with effects!!

Ayye! beat goes hard and the bounce to the beat is dope I can see Uzi spazzing on this the sound selection is crazy & the stuttered effect is a nice touch, the kick is a lil distorted though but that might be intentional great work.

Check out my beat.
YouTube

I feel like the background strings should be turned up. or Fuller..or something. Like I don't know what it is, something seems a little lacking. It may be instrumentation...or the volume of the instruments, but the melody and the construct of the entire song is REALLY good.

Ayye! beat goes hard and the bounce to the beat is dope I can see Uzi spazzing on this the sound selection is crazy & the stuttered effect is a nice touch, the kick is a lil distorted though but that might be intentional great work.

Check out my beat.
YouTube

Thanks bro! yeah i tried experimenting with effects lately and also thought the stutter would be a dope switch up to the beat lol :)

I just checked your beat bro , i could see Tinashe on that beat. I subbed to you on youtube bro!! it'd be dope if you could sub back !! keep it up man

I feel like the background strings should be turned up. or Fuller..or something. Like I don't know what it is, something seems a little lacking. It may be instrumentation...or the volume of the instruments, but the melody and the construct of the entire song is REALLY good.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion bro - yeah maybe i will turn up the strings to make its presence felt more :)

Back