Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat "Game Boy"

Although i'm not into Lil Uzi, I think it sounds pretty dope, i love the sounds you used. Only gripe i really have is that the panning synth throughout the song is a bit distracting. Generally when you tremolo something like that you don't wanna make it your main focus because then the rest of the instruments on the track are trying to compete with it, and it ends up muddying the mix. I think you're definitely in the right direction for the sound you want, but i'm sure if you went back, turned the panning synth down, and used some automation on the EQ it would be $$$ worthy. Never be afraid to experiment with automation, it makes your tracks more interesting and helps you avoid repetitive mixes!

The drums are knockin man, great work on that. The main melody is catchy but you need to make sure it doesn't get repetitive, this could be achieved either through automation as mentioned above or just by taking out at certain times. I liked the lead a lot as well that was a nice touch. Overall I fuck with this beat man, it had me hyped that's what trap is supposed to do !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and drop some feedback I'd be highly interested in your opinion !

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/my-first-collab-f4f-guaranteed-534839/

Really well mixed, it does get repetitive maybe bringing in a subtle pad would be good and changing up the 808 here and there. I feel you can harmonise the melody to bring the energy up in the track

Ok thanks i will look further to make the new beats not too repetetive! I really appreciate your feedback it helps me alot!

Back