Lil Skies x Trippie Redd - "My Wave" [F4F]

SPDY

havent posted in nearly a weak as i didnt want to put out something i wasnt happy with and i feel this could have been better also but any feedback on it would be really appreciated and will returned asap.

Overall I like the vibe an everything, i personally think the 808s could be heavier I listened on Audio-technica m50x headphones just so you know what I'm working with. and by the end of the beat I just felt like something was missing and I don't mean the artist, I can't put my finger on what it is tho. Sorry couldn't be more specific overall tho I actually really enjoyed this beat and I can seen artist picking this up. Best of luck and keep grinding fam.

Cool beat I like this, this is def a Lil Skies vibe the sounds/melodies are fire and the drums sound dope and have bounce I agree with JT about the 808 its not that is bad or badly mixed it just needs to be heavier and hit harder so you can really feel it when you listen it will also improve the overall bounce of the drums but other than that clean beat and I feel you about not dropping stuff your not fully happy with I do the same and if I do drop something and I listen back and think its back I delete it.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Juice WRLD x Lil Uzi Vert x Rich The Kid Type Beat - Rockstar [F4F]

real talk i can actually picture a rapper on this beat. 808s need to come harder. the vibe is tight, i'd love to drop a verse on this tbh. a little repetitive but a rapper would fill it out. i would maybe say just add something to switch it up just a touch towards the end, or just add some element to give it more depth. overall good though, i agree about being a perfectionist however which stunts your output - annoying af but necessary.

check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/drift-trav-f4f-548799/#post50099977

Hey man. Just getting back to you. I like the sound of it, but the bass needs a bit more jump to it. Or something else. It sounds right but it also doesn't make me want to move around with it. Edit the bass a little bit, make it a little more lively! Take risks!

Hey man. Just getting back to you. I like the sound of it, but the bass needs a bit more jump to it. Or something else. It sounds right but it also doesn't make me want to move around with it. Edit the bass a little bit, make it a little more lively! Take risks!

thanks for the feedback bro, i really struggle to make beats with more filled out kick pattern that i can vibe to and i tried on this one but it doesnt have as much bounce as id like. I think the melody definitely carries this beat but i got to keep experimenting

Hey! That's a smooth as hell beat! I like the vibe a lot on this one!
in my opinion, the low range should be "louder" or like JT_Aries said above, heavier. And them Mid's a a little bit loud for my taste.
Keep up that great heat man! Looking forward to peep more stuff more you, just leave links on my threads and i will do it

Check out my latest Young Thug Type beat and let me know what do you think
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ree-young-thug-type-beat-549100/#post50101123

Back