Lil Skies Type Beat - "Realy Fake" [F4F]

SPDY

appreciate any feedback on this and will return 100%, i know ive got a lot of work still to do.

I like the groove on this one man! Def got a nice bounce to it! Only thing i would suggest is to add a little more variation throughout, but you def nailed the lil skies vibe!

I really like this one, so chill and nice but it need more variation tho if i were you I would have added soft lead or something to it and layered snare with that clap but overall, that was good beat well done

Really like the lead on this one, all the sounds seem to blend really well. If I had to push for any criticism I'd say the drums could be a little more in your face.

Love any feedback on mine, I haven't been producing for long - New Beat Feedback (F4F)

drums need more punch or a better place in the mix. Bring them up and this beat will bang more.
Maybe add 1 more sounds/melody to add some more variation to it..

Joint is dope man! I like how open it is, leaves alot of room for the artist to shine! Keep it up!

This is a good, well made track but i found myself drifting off in my thoughts listening to it. It needs something that's attention grabbing in my opinion. it's far too predictable, which can be fine if you have vocals that add to it in the right way.

I disagree with the above people telling you to make the drums more in your face, for this type of laid back beat they're rouuughly where they need to be.

Last edited:
This is really good... I love the up in the air vibe it has. The only thing I would change is the hi hat sounds over compressed.

I go into all your threads and the Beats are ALWAYS on point.

Good shit. Not much I can really say. Keep working hard.

Makes me realize that we have some good talent here.

Return FeedBack HERE

I go into all your threads and the Beats are ALWAYS on point.

Good shit. Not much I can really say. Keep working hard.

Makes me realize that we have some good talent here.

Return FeedBack HERE

I've been checking your stuff out for a while now bc everything ive heard ive really liked alot! Your stuff has definitely given me a lot of motivation to get better so to hear that from you has made my day, thanks man much love frfr

Last edited:
More variation would make this beat legend. Maybe try layer the melody with another sound, and add some notes. But its still good bro

Back