LIL PUMP x GUCCI MANE Type Beat [100% FIRE] [F4F]

Dope beats man, i think the 808 on the first beat is a bit too much but that's just my preference. The Gucci beat is dope i like the flute you used and the melody you played with it as well.

Dope beats man, i think the 808 on the first beat is a bit too much but that's just my preference. The Gucci beat is dope i like the flute you used and the melody you played with it as well.

thanks for your feedback bro, and yeah on the Gucci beat i tried to switch it up with the flute haha :)

A bit too dark to be a Lil Pump beat and a bit too "out there" to be a Gucci beat, but I fuck with this beat - I like how distorted and in your face it is. The hihats are very on point too. Nothing else except I enjoyed this a lot

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

A bit too dark to be a Lil Pump beat and a bit too "out there" to be a Gucci beat, but I fuck with this beat - I like how distorted and in your face it is. The hihats are very on point too. Nothing else except I enjoyed this a lot

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

Yeah i know Gucci beats dont tend to be "out there" that much but i just gave it my own spin haha - anyway thanks for the feedback Ill drop you a comment on your thread now

The first one is hard man, wasnt expecting them 808s to hit so hard but f*** yeah. maybe a bit more of a switch up or something somewhere in there would be nice but good job on these man. any feedback would be good bro *Known Producer* Type Beat X Please listen - F4F

haha thanks bro!! yeah i tried to make the 808s hard and have that distorted effect on it for the Lil Pump type beat - and yeah I realise i should've switched it up a bit more somewhere in the beat . Ok ill check your link and leave u feedback as well

Nice Beats, but seriously need variations, made me bored on the first one lol.

The second is more interesting, nice flute interlude, sound very carribean, exotic, tc. beats are hoot man, but idk bout the first one, think it needs a counter melody...

Anyways, all in all this is hot shit so i like it, GJ Keep it up!

Nice Beats, but seriously need variations, made me bored on the first one lol.

The second is more interesting, nice flute interlude, sound very carribean, exotic, tc. beats are hoot man, but idk bout the first one, think it needs a counter melody...

Anyways, all in all this is hot shit so i like it, GJ Keep it up!

appreciate the feedback bro :) yeah i hoped people would like the switch up with the flute

Back