Lil Pump Type Beat [SUPER FIRE] **F4F**

really good beat, dope drops and everything. I loved the reverse part, that really caught me off guard, and is one example of the dynamics and overall flow of this track. I love the 808s, but theres some moments where they stick out a little too much. this is definitely a great beat, maybe 1 or 2 more lowkey instruments in the background would beef it up so it feels more full. overall great stuff man, keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tell-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544552/#post50084216

The distorted 808s stand out to me. They're good, but a touch too loud I think. They're blowing up my headphones (normally that's a good thing, butI think the relative volume on them is just a touch too high). Maybe compress them slightly less as well. Also I would pitch them differently, as they do sound "off." The clap is good, main melody is good. Also like the kick and normal. I agree with the above post in that you need some variation here. It's a great starting point and with a skilled lyricist, this could work as is. However, I think the addition of a countermelody on another instrument or synth would be hugely beneficial and add another dimension to the track as a whole. Overall though, this is a good track that could just be made a lot better with some slight editing.

I'd appreciate any feedback on mine!
2018 Pop/Rap Instrumental | "Let You Know" | Legit F4F

I can definitely hear Lil Pump on this joint. 808 glides and distortion was a really nice touch. Also when you reversed the melody, that was dope. Keep at it!

Here is my latest beat.

Thank u bro!! i only just recently learned how easy it was to do the 808 glides so this is my first beat with it :) glad you enjoyed!!

I'm listening to your "Laced" beat now .. DOPE! i just left a comment on your youtube :)

this is dope! i like how the 808s sounds and how they distort at some parts, keep it up!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
Pump by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Appreciate it bro!! yeah i always wanted a beat to incorporate the normal hard 808's and a distorted one on the same song so i had to do it :)

Just listened to your beat now bro , i like that dark vibe and the Juicy J 'Yeah hoe!' fit perfectly haha - keep goin!!!!

really good beat, dope drops and everything. I loved the reverse part, that really caught me off guard, and is one example of the dynamics and overall flow of this track. I love the 808s, but theres some moments where they stick out a little too much. this is definitely a great beat, maybe 1 or 2 more lowkey instruments in the background would beef it up so it feels more full. overall great stuff man, keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tell-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544552/#post50084216

Thanks for the feedback bro!! - glad you enjoyed the reverse effect :) haha. I feel you about how the 808's may be sticking out too much, i've noticed this myself in recent times and although i love HARD 808's i will have to drop the volume a lil bit for em next time lol.

I'll check your thread now and leave you a comment - have a good day bro

The distorted 808s stand out to me. They're good, but a touch too loud I think. They're blowing up my headphones (normally that's a good thing, butI think the relative volume on them is just a touch too high). Maybe compress them slightly less as well. Also I would pitch them differently, as they do sound "off." The clap is good, main melody is good. Also like the kick and normal. I agree with the above post in that you need some variation here. It's a great starting point and with a skilled lyricist, this could work as is. However, I think the addition of a countermelody on another instrument or synth would be hugely beneficial and add another dimension to the track as a whole. Overall though, this is a good track that could just be made a lot better with some slight editing.

I'd appreciate any feedback on mine!
2018 Pop/Rap Instrumental | "Let You Know" | Legit F4F

Thanks for the constructive criticism g!! i have definitely made a note to lower the volume of the 808's as even I noticed at some points it could be a bit over-bearing to some people :) in regards to the counter melodies , i've noticed people tend to gravitate to simpler type beats which is what i'm aiming for currently :)

I'ma check your thread now and leave you some feedback!!

Nice beat bro. The 808s sounds clear as fuck. You killed that. The melody is simple and catchy in the same time, it's dope. The overall mixing sounds very good to me, nothing bad to say about this beat bro, great job. Keep up the good work ;-)

Need your feedback on my beat:
F.4.F - Wale type beat - Feedback for feedback 100%

thank u bro!! i spent a lot of time working on my 808s!! - and yeah sometimes simple is the best way to go !!

ima check your thread now and leave you feedback too :)

Back