Lil Baby x NBA YoungBoy Type Beat [SUPER FIRE!] **F4F**

Dope artwork. I really the concept behind this. Piano sounds super fire and gives that vibe. Strings are moody too and mixed pretty well.

The bassline gets a little dull though, I think if you made it a little bit more interesting it would be solid. If you added a couple different notes instead of just the one consistent note it would be more interesting. Just my two cents though, keep it up bro! Really like what you got goin' here.

Check out mine: Jhene Aiko x Big Sean Type Beat - 'Heartfelt'

Dope artwork. I really the concept behind this. Piano sounds super fire and gives that vibe. Strings are moody too and mixed pretty well.

The bassline gets a little dull though, I think if you made it a little bit more interesting it would be solid. If you added a couple different notes instead of just the one consistent note it would be more interesting. Just my two cents though, keep it up bro! Really like what you got goin' here.

Check out mine: Jhene Aiko x Big Sean Type Beat - 'Heartfelt'

Thanks a lot for that feedback bro

Haha everyone gotta love the DBZ artwork :) - yeah i'ma look into adding more variation to the bassline . appreciate that criticism!

I've just listened to your beat bro, its real good - love the relaxing vibes of it [PS. Jhene Aiko is hot AF] haha keep it up!!

The sounds used for the melodies and other music are nice and the main melody is dope but I think the drum and bass-line pattern could be more interesting especially the bass-line it lacked any melodic structure, it was juts one note repeating also it was a lil too distorted I think a nice boomy or slightly distorted 808 would sound better, listen to the 808s in NBA and Lil Babys tracks those type of 808 would of suited better.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Pouya x Xavier Wulf x 21 Savage Type Beat [F4F]

The sounds used for the melodies and other music are nice and the main melody is dope but I think the drum and bass-line pattern could be more interesting especially the bass-line it lacked any melodic structure, it was juts one note repeating also it was a lil too distorted I think a nice boomy or slightly distorted 808 would sound better, listen to the 808s in NBA and Lil Babys tracks those type of 808 would of suited better.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Pouya x Xavier Wulf x 21 Savage Type Beat [F4F]

thanks for the feedback bro . yeah ima work on more variation with the bassline next time haha - alrite ima check your link now!!

Pretty sweet overall - the bass really gives the song power and you kept the melody interesting. The bassline part was already mentioned by PatFockets but the small change at 2:30 was good variation so if you incorporate that a few more times throughout the track your golden. Just preference but I like when the bass pitch bends/slides so that could be something else you can look into. Mix clean. Melodies clean. Composition clean. Beat nice. Keep up the good work, I dropped a like and a comment on your video.

Lmk what you think of my latest beat

[F4F] Reconstructed beat after your feedback! Ab-soul x ASAP Rocky type beat

Pretty sweet overall - the bass really gives the song power and you kept the melody interesting. The bassline part was already mentioned by PatFockets but the small change at 2:30 was good variation so if you incorporate that a few more times throughout the track your golden. Just preference but I like when the bass pitch bends/slides so that could be something else you can look into. Mix clean. Melodies clean. Composition clean. Beat nice. Keep up the good work, I dropped a like and a comment on your video.

Lmk what you think of my latest beat

[F4F] Reconstructed beat after your feedback! Ab-soul x ASAP Rocky type beat

Thanks bro! Glad to see your comment haha hope you doin good bro!!

yeah i will try to incorporate more variation in my upcoming beats. really appreciate the feedback!

I'ma check your thread now and leave u a comment :)

Back