Life:::::F4F:::::: Need Artist

Thanks. trying to get better tho. still feel like the track is missing something it dosent have that POP or whatever you wanna call it. cant put my finger on it tho

Sounds nice, what do you mean by "Need Artist". I would make the little vocal samples a little more human and louder even. Unless this is an instrumental for someone to Rap over. If so then its great. Good job!

I want rappers or singers on tracks. I really wanna make an album but no luck so far. few songs here and there but nothing steady guess my beats not ready yet not getting picked like the fat kid in a dodgeball game haha. I really just wanna advance as a producer and I think making full songs feat. artist is the next logical step. I could be wrong

good job on this. i'd try to pick some more unique synths, maybe learn some new sound design techniques to make your style more original. this is a solid track, however i think in order to stand out you've gotta expand your tastes and make some really unique stuff. many rappers are interested in producers who have a recognizable style and that is unique to the producer. so keep it up, i dropped you a follow on soundcloud.

Let me know what you think about this: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/f4f-coast-cloud-rap-beat-516605/

Ive been thinking that too. it seems generic still learning so it hard for me to break out of the common patterns working on it tho

I definitely like this song. It has good sound selection, clear mixing, and some refreshing melody switches. I think it could use some faster hi-hat patterns though

Back