Let's See Why [F4F]

Aye, I like the vibe and lyrics that you got going on here. The singing is pretty decent, not really my style though. I would definitely bring the vocals up in the mix a bit. I had to turn my speakers up quite a bit to hear every word. Good shit man keep it up.

I like your style...not something I'd normally listen to personally..but I really do admire the quality and acknowledge your skills.

Good work, could use some mastering though. The vocals feel a bit separated from the beat, just slightly compressing the whole track would bring some uniformity, like eandebeats said bring the vocals up in the mix before you compress or they just gonna get buried

hey man send me the trackouts for this - I'll mix it for you so you can understand how it should sound and you can than have a reference. It's dope, you just need better production.

alienaircraftmusic at gmail dot com

Sounds cool. I like the song and the sound selection. It's a bit emo the style of singing which I find interesting to see that in a more typical hip hop beat.

I reckon having a rapper with a verse would make the song better though, I don't think it's suited to one person singing throughout the song imo. I think the vocals should be up a bit more and the music ducking behind as said already. Love the bit when the beat reverses, that's some good stuff man.

Good work. Keep it up.

Gude,

i still like the way you deliver and your style. Really nice atmosphere! The vocals sound a bit too harsh and cold/artificial. Also i think the processed delay (replika xt?) makes it a bit muffled.

Back