Lets keep it rolling!

kdanger

Hey guys so you might get tired of me pretty quickly because I have tons of stuff im going to be releasing hahaha! while my album is being completed I wrote like 10 songs in a week or two so this is the second of those haha.

Please follow repost all that!! hit me up on facebook im going to start posting lots of live vids doing verses to get more people at my shows and whatnot. Thank you guys soo much for your help and support!!

Definitely a cool song. Not like anything I have ever hear. I like the way the drums vibe with the sample. The production is clean and the vocals are tight.

Dope.No other words can describe that track,the beat is straight old-school,and the delivery on the beat is exceptional,good work as always,Keep it up!

Vibed the **** out, mastering seemed on point, delivery and flow were insanely dope! Sick beat, just down right dope.

I like the way you flex over the beat and your beat selection is perfect for your voice, flow, delivery. This is really good my boy. You be all up into the beat when you spit and I mean that in a good way. Props

Dang this is hot homie! I like your rapping style. Good metaphors you got going on throughout the track. Great flow as well. Keep up the good work bro! I don't have anything critical to say.

Here's my thread! Let me know what you think bro.

Nice work man. From a production standpoint, my only real complaint is that the vocals sound like they are coming in a little hot and appear to be clipping at times. Also could use a de-esser to cut those sibilants from the mix. Did you also make the beat? It's pretty clean. Keep up the good work.

Back