Let Your Light Shine - DJ Straxger & Star L. F4F

This is crazy! It's real soulful, I really enjoyed the instrumentation. The sounds are so lively and feel as if a live band played them. I also enjoyed the lyrics a lot, introspective and conceptual, the only thing I'd say is work on your delivery. Try giving off a little more energy, especially to a beat like this. But other than that, your lyrics were great. Keep up the good work!

Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...prod-endine-nujabes-tribute-feed4feed-501170/

Thanks for the feedback you two and sorry for the late return feedback. I should of also let you guys know that that's not me rapping, I produced the beat.

All feedback has been returned thanks for taking the time out to listen. I was actually messing with the piano hit when I was making the beat couldn't come up with anything else that I liked but I did think the same thing as well because it struck me when I first heard it and I had to attempt to mess around with it.

Damn I'd bump this. Loving instruments. Has a good feel to it and has some emotion. Well mixxed. thanks for the feedback btw

Thanks everyone for the feedback it's much appreciated and I'm glad you all are liking the song. All feedback has been returned so far if I for some reason skipped over you please let me know.

Thank you for your feedback!
AWESOME beat man! Track sounds solid.. You made the beat? Gave you guys a follow.

Thanks everyone, yes I made the beat but I didn't mix the vocals I went to an engineer. I'm just barely getting into that side of things.

Back