Let me know what all think F4F/S4S

good beat, like the hihat pattern and panning sounds overall well and adds to the balance of the mix.
i would say to choose maybe a more repetitive hihat sample and not the current one
i like this beat man keep up the good work. also the beat 'beginning' u made is straight heat bro keep this up

Pretty relaxing beat man, I dont hear many people use vocal samples like that anymore so it was very refreshing to hear.
The only place that I see room for improvement is turn the vocal sample down, maybe tweak the EQ so it's not so snappy high and also switch the panning hi-hats to some regular ones 3/4 of the time.

[h=1][F4F] Relaxing Melodic Beat [F4F][/h]

good beat, like the hihat pattern and panning sounds overall well and adds to the balance of the mix.
i would say to choose maybe a more repetitive hihat sample and not the current one
i like this beat man keep up the good work. also the beat 'beginning' u made is straight heat bro keep this up

Thanks for checkin it out im glad you was feeling my other beat appreciate the feedback drop a link

Pretty relaxing beat man, I dont hear many people use vocal samples like that anymore so it was very refreshing to hear.
The only place that I see room for improvement is turn the vocal sample down, maybe tweak the EQ so it's not so snappy high and also switch the panning hi-hats to some regular ones 3/4 of the time.

[h=1][F4F] Relaxing Melodic Beat [F4F][/h]

Good feedback thats what im looking for kinda new to trying to master myself im going to play around with the beat a lil bit. Your beat was chill liked the vibe kinda like a lofi feel I thought it was pretty dope just tune down the the rain and boom alsocheck out the plugin RC-20 if ou don't have it already its dope for beats like that

Back