Let it get me[Chill/Vibey Rap](F4F)

eandebeats

Hey all, thank's for all the feedback on my last track! I tried to fix a lot of those problems on this one. Let me know what you think about it. Drop your links, I'll return all feedback!

YouTube: YouTube

I dig the hazey vibe but also the bounce to the beat. Kinda like the rapper's voice, it's different and the flow is pretty dope. It obviously wont be for everyone though.. The lyrical content is alright but i do like the use of repetition it really makes the song catchy. Dope shit really tbh. Keep at it. Feel like returning some feedback? Peace! M a k i n g L o f i [EPISODE 2!]

I for one don't like the flow I find the vocals kinda obnoxious lol Theirs nothing wrong with the lazy style of rapping but if you're trying to go for the Lil Pump type of vibe than the style of rapping is too whiny it doesn't make it pleasing. Thats just my opinion though and my opinion doesn't mean shit lol as far as the structure and clarity of the vocals I think sounds very crisp. I think the beat sounds dope too the mix is pretty good. I guess my overall complaint is the style of flow but its not for everybody. Keep at it thought!

Check me out when you get the chance:

MPC Live Lofi Beat!

I dig the hazey vibe but also the bounce to the beat. Kinda like the rapper's voice, it's different and the flow is pretty dope. It obviously wont be for everyone though.. The lyrical content is alright but i do like the use of repetition it really makes the song catchy. Dope shit really tbh. Keep at it. Feel like returning some feedback? Peace! M a k i n g L o f i [EPISODE 2!]
Thanks for the feedback man. Ya I didn't really focus on the lyrics too much on this, I tried to make the sound and flow the focus. I wanted something catchy and listenable. But I'll definitely be focusing on my lyrics more in the future. I dropped some feedback on your track to man.

Bro this track is clean as hell. Love the spacey vocals. I have no issues with the rapper, I actually think it fits with the bounce of the track really well. Dope shit homie.

Thanks for the feedback man! Wasn't really going for a lil pump style but I understand if you didn't like it. Did a little experimenting with this track so I wasn't sure if it would do well. I'll be sure to keep what you said in mind though.

Back