Latin Trap Dora Flip/Remake [F4F]

Shawn_Gonzilla

Hip Hop Scholar
Flipped/Remade Swiper's Theme song from Dora. Experimenting a little with latin sounds/rhythms. Let me know what y'all think

Very catchy somehow haha I think the beat mix could be better. The sample flip is super dope tho. Very unique.

interesting idea! the drum patterns work well, i like the dynamic created by the hats + the shakers. mix is good, can hear all elements. i feel the heavy bass is a lil muddy and could do with further reductive eq or filtering but it sounds good either way.

Nice track, weird though lol. Good mix, everything site nice in the mix.

Only thing I would change, it sounds to standard for me somehow, maybe the sounds you used could be a little more interesting. Something like that.

This is a fun beat. I would like some outlandish rapping over this. that would compliment it perfectly. +1 for creativity and thinking outside the box.

i would use different drum sounds. no shakers but for that velocity on the hi hats. and the other shaker at the end didnt fit the image. other than that i like the beat, very creative idea :D

Haha! yes! This is awesome! great work on the mixing. I think it'd be cool if you added maybe a couple stalls in unexpected places.. maybe add a few more sounds to it as well. other than that this beat is kick ass. Keep at it bro!

Bro this shit is hot! hahaha nice flip for sure! I fuck with this! Keep up the good work!

that was uhh cool. lol interesting ideas I like the the way u set up the intro and everything. I do feel like the bass sounds a bit muddy.
Feel like mix could have been better.

This is a really fun beat. I like the melody and the bass. The snare could hit a little harder tho but overall this is a dope beat. Keep up the craft.

Back